Dogs act weird and sometimes not too smart, too. They do things that just scare, shock, or even make your jaws drop. In no logical way, dogs just tend to do things that you don’t even think possible. And they just surprise you despite living with them for a very long time and knowing their every bit of doggie habits.
So, to save you from the heart attack and stop you from thinking that your dog might be out of this world, we have compiled 15 photos of dogs who are actually doing the same thing as your dog, right now—being totally weird.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the cute little weirdness of these furry little and big creatures.
1. Here is one who was actually trying to do a pole dance. Her owner did not know what she deserves to saw such a performance! Bravo, bravissimo!
2. It is either he’s appreciating the painting or he might have seen a rat move in the bushes. Jeez, blink doggo!
3. We are not sure if this dog wants to have long hair or she’s playing like a nun.
4. Is this a child in a dog’s body? This is an exact definition of their slow evolution into acting like us. XD
5. So this little guy is actually part of the table and is graciously waiting for this plate to come. Such good manners. Well done!
6. Did he dig a hole? Or actually made a hole from inside the house going OUTSIDE? WHAT?
7. This beautiful Lab is enjoying the company of beautiful ducks. That is genuine camaraderie despite differences. All the Lab. <3
8. This pup’s owner now wonder where is the hole in their brick wall.
9. “My neighbors complained that it’s too cold for my dog to be outside all day during winter. I sent them this.”
10. “My dog is too lazy to stand guard outside the bathroom so he posts his favorite toy there instead.” Clever, boy!
11. He chewed a hole through a ball and then proceeded to wear it as a headdress. The dog fashion designers should start making a design like this. This is a sign!
12. When someone has dominance issues.
13. “I sent my dog outside as punishment for standing on the dining room table. This was his response: I’ll do the same, human!”
14. “My dog just pushed the door open, winked at me and left.” Maybe this dog is actually a cat!
15. Is this dog from the circus? Look how flexible he is!
Well, do you have a weirder and more unusual dog situation in your home? Share to us your experience in the comments below. Help in easing the confusion of other dog owners by sharing you confusing experience, too. 😀