Cats are known to offer different things to their owners as a token of their gratitude and expression of love. But did you know that our lively and lovely furball dogs do it, too?
You will be surprised that they give you random things from a burger out of nowhere, a broccoli, a dead bird’s skeletons, a condom, or maybe some cash.
If you think this is not possible, then you should check our photo compilation of these adorable dogs who showed their love and gratitude in very surprising things.
1. I swear I didn’t steal it…it was just there on the bench…inside the paper bag…
2. I swear I have nothing to do with this…
3. Let me be your Superdog.
4. Never too old, right?
5. I can bring you anything, baby…
6. You should really rethink your diet.
7. I hate cucumbers…but summer’s approaching!
8. Believe me…you really need this.
9. Here…buy yourself something nice.
10. When you’re not home, I’m the key-keeper!
11. Good luck on your date!
12. I missed you so much!
13.How do you like your eggs?
14. It was really hard to fit it in so you better play fetch with me!
Did you receive any of these gifts and treasures from your doggo? If not, what did you get from your loving fella? Share it with us in the comments section.
Discussion about this post