Despite their blank-looking-faces, crazy dog-like actions or even their destroy-your-paper towels scheme, you can never deny the fact that they are still the most cuddly, lovable, and gentle pets that you can ever have.
Whether they wait for you in front of your door from work, lick your face due to excitement, or just plainly resting their head in your thigh in a cold Sunday afternoon, these doggos surely knows how to show and express love in their own little ways. Because of this, we officially make them the perfect gifts given to us from heaven.
So here’s a compilation of our lovable doggos also showing their love to their loving humans.
1. Sleeping and spooning buddies.
2. A service-oriented German Shepherd.
3. “My big dude just turned 1 and is massive!” (He is indeed, massive.)
4. Three legs will never stop this Retriever to multiply the love in the family. And she actually gave birth to six more love-giving fellas.
5. “My 1-year-old kid and 150-lb mastiff are best friends.” (What a great buddy and bodyguard this kid has.)
6. This doggo never fails to share his love with the family and even to a sick neighbor. Great job, Jasper!
7. They are not just with you in happy times, but they’ll bring happy times to your life, too.
8. “Don’t get a kitten and a husky they said…” (What a perfect combination these two!)
9. If they comfort you, they’ll need to be comforted, too.
10. “Mitus loves Grandma. He’s so gentle with her but crazy hyper with anyone else!”
11. “My wife caught my daughter and my pitty both begging for food…tongues out.” (This Pitbull is such a good mentor to the child, or is it the other way around?)
12. And this time, they comfort you when you needed them most. This little girl is so lucky to have her best bud with her.
13. “My daughter and dog checking out the first snow of the season.” (What a great time to watch the snow with a pal.)
What do you think about our “heaven’s-gifts” photos? Do you have similar photos like these? Do you treat your dogs or your pets as gifts from heaven?
If you do, tell us your reasons and maybe you can post some photos, too.
Discussion about this post