As dog owners, it’s not new to watch your dogs work hard to gain a treat or pat in the head. They sit, rollover, or jump – just to have that great “good boy” title.
However, they are really those dogs that go beyond our expectations and strive “harder” to maintain their good boy medal of honor. There are those who wipe their feet when entering the house. Some learned to cover their pee with a tissue. And there are even those who strive to be a good boy whole year round just to attend their owner’s wedding.
If this is not eagerness and dedication for you, then we don’t know what is. So we have compiled some of the most dedicated dog, which also earned the great and golden Good Boy Medal.
1. “Cabin crew, we are ready for takeoff,” says captain Dachshund.
2. “Our owner has a business meeting. But it’s not a big deal. We can wait here.”
3. When you were a good boy for the whole year in order to take part in your owner’s wedding. Good job, big guy!
4. “Must wipe paws to make them happy and proud, ” says the doggo.
5. “My dog brought me some dirt today.” Such a supported gar-dog-ner.
6. The best doctor in the world is not wearing his white suit, it’s golden brown this time.
7. “Such clumsy parents! The baby is cold!”
8. This dog named Pablo peed on the floor and tried to clean it up. (If you were the owner, we think you should not scold him, right?)
9. Such goody-doggy-four-paws!
10. “Recovering from surgery, heckin’ good boy won’t leave my side.” Good job, buddy!
11. He is patiently waiting for his owner at the door of the bakery.
12. This guy works at the post office as a stamp licker. A very industrious dog.
13. He was the only one who listened to the flight attendant carefully when she instructed the passengers about safety onboard. Very attentive! Very nice!
What do you think of our 13 golden good boy medal awardees? Do you think they deserve such high praise and acknowledgments?
Share with us in the comments section your thoughts. Or maybe you can upload your own dog’s photos.