Big dogs are often not aware of their size, which can lead to comical situations. You can see a full-sized 100-pound dog trying to sit on his owner’s lap. In some way, these gentle giants never grow up and just want to cuddle like they did when they were puppies. Just like small dogs think they’re actually bigger than they are, large dogs can play the baby of the family. Have a look at our top 12 big dogs who are not aware of their size and let us know which one you find funniest!
1. This Great Great Dane loves chilling on the sofa with her owner!
2. What do you mean I’m too big to be a lap dog?
3. Mommy, can I lay down on your chest just like when I was a pup?
4. So what, he sits on me like that all the time!
5. He just wants a cuddle, his owner can take it!
6. Come here mom, let me give you a little smooch!
7. Oh no, this big guy’s coming to get me!
8. I’m just a big baby…
9. Size isn’t everything, even feisty little ones can scare a gentle giant!
10. I’m still momma’s boy!
11. If it fits, I sits!
12. Oh, you can’t get up? Well, why would you want to do that anyway? This is so cozy!
What do you think of these big babies? Would you get upset at your dog if (s)he squished you or would you find it funny? After all, they’re just trying to get attention and show affection. Who wouldn’t see their good intentions?
Discussion about this post